Deep sea fish oil is the most common omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acid in natural foods. Omega-3 is an essential fatty acid that the human body needs but cannot make itself. Scientific evidence on deep sea fish oil for human health can be said. There are too many enumerations, the main physiological effects include:
1. lowering blood fat (especially triglyceride)
2. Reduce the rate of deterioration of diabetic complications
3. Anti-inflammatory effects: especially the inflammation caused by autoimmune diseases
4. Prevention of premature birth and underweight newborns
5. Helps fetal intelligence and development of brain and brain nerves
6. Antithrombotic, prevent myocardial infarction and stroke
7. relieve allergies, asthma symptoms
Get proactive and visit one of our pharmacy that offer the best medicine support.
Squalene is an oil liquid containing carbon and hydrogen (C30H50). It does not solidify at very low temperatures. Unlike ordinary animal fats, it condenses into a block at low temperatures.
After biochemical scientific research, there is almost no squalene in the liver oil of any other fish. Only a large amount of squalene is contained in the liver oil of deep-sea sharks.
The main effects of squalene:
1. Prevent disease
2. Regulate the body and enhance immunity
3. Activate cells and metabolic functions
4. Oxygen supply and free radical scavenging
We offer the best advice and current news to keep your family as healthy and safe as possible.
We'll make sure you and your baby's needs are met and taken care of.
Lecithin has the highest content of soybeans and egg yolks. In addition, there are also seeds and animal offal, so if you can't make up from the diet, you can use lecithin supplements extracted from soybeans or egg yolks.
1. Improve brain power, relieve mood and prevent Alzheimer's disease.
2. It can remove the scale in the blood vessels, make the blood vessel wall elastic, reduce arteriosclerosis, high blood pressure and heart disease.
3. Prevent fatty liver and reduce liver function deterioration.
4. Help the absorption of vitamins A and D, promote the role of vitamins E and K, help the reproduction of beneficial bacteria in the intestines, and control the development of harmful bacteria.
5. Because of its hydrophilicity, it retains moisture in the body and makes the skin moist and smooth.
Welcome to the BIO HEALTHY official website, we are committed to providing the best quality products for human beings around the world. This spirit will continue forever...
Calcium is the most important mineral element in the body. About 99% of the body's calcium is used to form bones and teeth, while the remaining 1% is distributed in blood, intracellular fluids, muscles and tissues, but don't underestimate this. 1%, it is important tasks such as cell metabolism, muscle contraction, blood clotting, nerve conduction, hormone secretion, etc. If the calcium concentration is unbalanced, it will seriously endanger life.
The benefits of calcium:
1. Slow bone loss and reduce fracture incidence
2. Reduce the incidence of esophageal cancer
3. Reduce the incidence of ovarian cancer
4. Reduce breast cancer risk
5. Biliary dyslipidemia
6. Reduce the risk of colorectal cancer
7. Cardiovascular disease risk
8. Soothes premenstrual symptoms
9. Reduce the incidence of diabetes
10. Beneficial weight management